Anthony C. Fragola, DDS
Meet Dr. Fragola
Dr. Fragola has been in private endodontic practice for over 30 years in West Islip, NY. Dr. Fragola received his degree in dental surgery from NYU, his BA in Psychology from the State University of New York at Buffalo, and his BS in Biology from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
He completed his General Practice Residency training at Cabrini Hospital, NY and his Post Doctoral Endodontic Specialty Program at NYU. He is the Assistant Director of the Department of Dentistry at Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Islip, NY and holds a Master Certification from the World Clinical Laser Institute.
He is the director and the founder of the West Islip Study Club.
Dr. Fragola has been published in the Journal of Endodontics and has lectured extensively on Endodontics and 3D imaging. Dr. Fragola is the 1st Endodontist to utilize 3D imaging in the north east USA, now for over 9 years. He is also the 1st Endodontist to utilize Laser in Root Canal Therapy in Suffolk County.
He holds current memberships with:
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Society
- Specialist Member of the American Association of Endodontics
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Society of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology